The purpose of the conference is to:
- Celebrate growth in your child’s learning and achievements
- An opportunity for your child to articulate their learning and learning goals
- A chance for parents to engage in their child’s learning
- Accountability for students, teachers and parents
The structure of the conference is as follows:
- The conference will run for 15 minutes.
- The student, parent/s and teacher will be present at the conference.
- Students with guidance from their classroom teacher will discuss their progress towards achieving their Literacy and Numeracy learning goals, show evidence of achievement and share future learning goals.
- Parents will be encouraged to provide feedback to their child on their progress.
Specialist classroom teachers are also available for conferences.
Please log into your Compass account to book a suitable time.